I hope you’re having a great day and are on track to being a healthier, more confident version of you. We all struggle at times and sometimes, it can seem so tough to stay healthy, but small changes to your life can really have a huge impact!
- Planning for success is key. Have goals, targets and action steps to get you there.
- Include interval training: Want to burn fat and look amazing? DO INTERVAL TRAINING.
- Don’t skip breakfast.. It kick starts your metabolism and stops you overeating later… Never skip it!
- Keep your muscles guessing! We see amazing results at Inspire fitness because we mix up our workouts every week. It’s so important to do this, otherwise, it’ll become too easy!
- Portion control. Can’t live without big portions? Fill your plate up with lots of veg!
- Healthy protein: Eat it! Avoid protein bars and aim for meat, fish, nuts and shakes!
- Sleep eight hours a night!
- Drink water. Why bother with fizzy drinks and cordial? Extra calories you do not need!
- Ask for help. Never struggle alone. Not getting results? Ask for help or get in touch via this blog!
- Lift weights! You will start burning calories even when you;re not working out, and at rest!