For Busy Women Interested In Feeling GREAT In Their 40s & 50s
Why Traditional 'Online Training' Has Never & Will Never Work For YOU...
(PLUS a convenient, effective alternative that will see YOU develop unshakable confidence, feel terrific in your clothes, with more energy than you've had since your twenties)
2020? Can you remember a year that was so unsettling?
I definitely can't... the year started with losing a close family member, then I had to temporarily close the doors at Inspire due to you-know-what. When we were finally allowed to re-open, we had to be really honest with ourselves, as heart-wrenching as that was. We very quickly realised that the old model of how we did things at Inspire just wasn't enough to absolutely positively guarantee the safety of our lovely members. As much as we wanted it to be.
So the question was... how could I continue to support this wonderful community of women towards feeling terrific, every single day. More on that later.
First though, I'm interested in how you're handling all this constant change?
Well if you found yourself answering 'yes' a lot when you read through those, I can tell you from experience, that you're FAR from being alone.
Hi, I'm Jessica Cooke.
Since a complete breakdown in my 20s, and for over 12 years now, I’ve coached more than 4170 busy women to feel fitter, fit better in their clothes, and have 2-3 times more energy and confidence than they had before.
And I know EXACTLY what works - and doesn't work - for the health, fitness, self-image and confidence of women like you.
'Traditional Online Programs' Will Fail You
For years, the online training model has been badly broken.
It's been driven by recently qualified, inexperience 'personal trainers' who've learned from some marketing guru that they can produce a shiny PDF, charge you a once-off fee, and forget about you. I know that's harsh, yet it's the truth.
You get a little endorphin buzz from the purchase - it makes you feel like you're actually doing something towards improving your health and fitness. Yet (and I know it sounds obvious) so far you've done nothing to actually make you progress towards better health.
The PDF arrives shortly in your email inbox. If you're one of the ~15% who take the next step to open and read what you've just bought, you notice it contains the workouts you must complete for the next 21 days, neatly arranged in columns and bullet points. It also contains some advice about nutrition and food groups... there's something about macronutrients and weighing food that you don't fully understand and don't much like the sound of.
You see the PDF is 27 pages long, with photos. Underwhelm begins to develop.
Maybe you try the workout the PDF has planned for you for Day 1. Maybe you don't. Either way, you're losing interest FAST.
And what's more... you never, ever hear from the trainer who sold you the program again... unless you get an email trying to sell you another plan in three months time.
Now I'm not saying this happens in every case. I'm not saying this is true of every online training plan out there. But it is true for most cases.
You may even have experienced it yourself.
Why It Didn't Work
Lots of possible reasons you've likely figured out already...
- 1The program you bought is a generic, once-size-fits-all solution
- 2You bought it for instant gratification (and long-term health doesn't work that way)
- 3You overestimated your own commitment and determination (without support)
- 4There was no support or follow-up from the trainer you bought it from
- 5There was no community engagement to help you stick with the program
- 6There was no accountability built in - nobody cared whether you opened that email or not once the financial transaction was complete!
- 7The trainer never really cared about YOU or YOUR success
And before you say it...
Information Is Not The Issue!
An exercise plan (like the PDF you bought) represents useful information.
I remember when I was young, my parents had a small garden. Neither of them really knew much about gardening, so like many couples back then they bought a big thick book called (I'm going from memory here) "The Gardening Year" from Readers Digest, which is still on the shelf in their kitchen! That was the only source of information they had access to, to become better gardeners.
Today my dad just picks his phone from his pocket and types a question into Google and within seconds to remind himself of the perfect time to prune back those roses.
And it's the same for you and exercise and fitness... type into Google "How to lose weight", or "How to get fit", and you'll almost instantly get MILLIONS of answers. And many of them will be GREAT answers.
So how come we're not all the shape and size we want with all this terrific information around us?
How come we can't freely change our own direction to have the life we want?
Because for more of us... even though we may have 100,000 times more information than we need to succeed, we also need guidance and support to put that information to work.
A seed contains everything it needs in a perfect package to become a plant... yet it doesn't stand a chance unless it has water and sunlight to flourish.
Information + Support + Direction = Progress
You Don't Need More Information... YOU Need A Coach!
Wait! Aren't coaches reserved for sports teams or CEOs? No way!
Having a coach helps you get there faster and more easily? Ever learned a musical instrument? Then you know the best way is to hire a music coach.
Having a coach helps you achieve your health & fitness goals much faster and with more confidence than without one. Being guided and motivated to exercise, achieving your goals and being held accountable to your fitness routine. The benefits of having a coach are similar.
Coaching is a relationship and a process based on focus and commitment.
Benefits of Working With A Coach
- 1Being Able to Talk With Someone With Your Best Interest in Mind: With an experienced coach you will have a non-judgmental sounding board (and confidante) in your corner - one who solely has your best interest in mind. During a coaching session you will have continuous one to one attention from your coach who is committed to your success. The sessions and coaching relationship will be all about you.
- 2A Person Who Sees and Believes in Your Potential: Nobody knows or sees your weaknesses and limitations – unless you share them. A coach sees and believes in your potential and can help you envision yourself in the future doing what you want to do and being who you want to be. Some women I've worked with see ‘lack of confidence’ or ‘fear failure’ as the barrier to them reaching their potential. Does this sound familiar for you? A coach will ask some tough questions to understand the source of your lack of confidence and will give you strategies to either reframe your thinking or to build confidence. If your vision is to develop confidence or rid yourself of a negative self-image, coaching will help you to envision the ‘future you’ and work with you to create the plan to get there.
- 3Someone To Help you to Expand your Thinking: Many of us spend a lot of time dealing with 'head trash' - negative patterns of thinking that slow you down, paralyse you from action, and disable your self-confidence. A coach will work with you to reframe your attitude and to expand your thinking. Most of the challenges we face each day are based on the limitations and fears we place on ourselves. With coaching there will be many questions and sometimes some tough questions to really delve into the reasons for your fears – understanding where your fears and limitations come from is key to overcoming them.
- 4A Coach Will Hold you Accountable To Your Plan and Goals: A coach is an ‘accountability partner’. This accountability may be in the form of 'homework' like surveys or reading and/or motivation, inspiration and encouragement. At each coaching session your coach will ask you for an update on your progress towards your goals. It can be easy to make excuses as to why you did not stick to the plan. Your coach will help you move from giving excuses as to why goals were not achieved to one of taking accountability for what was achieved and adjusting the plan to ensure success.
As you can see, using the power of coaching you can really catapult you forward towards your goals much, much faster than going alone.
That means fitting better in your clothes, more energy, and more confidence... more quickly and with better results!
So that's why today I'd like to invite you to join...
"Jessica Cooke's Hundred"
Ok so what's the 'hundred' part I hear you ask...
Because the program I'm about to show you is so unique and exclusive, so one-to-one in nature, and because I'm committing so much of my personal time and attention to every individual client, I can only take on a very limited number of the women who need my help at any one time... and that number is 100.
I can't take on 101 - this is a strict cap with no wiggle-room whatsoever.
And as I write this in mid-September 2020, I have just 17 spots remaining open. That doesn't really matter though, as I only accept 3 new clients each month, so I can take extra special care of YOU.
So when you apply today, you are applying for one of THREE spots available this month.
Yet I'm sure you want to hear more about what you get as one of my HUNDRED...
So what's included?
Here's everything you get as one of 'Jessica's Hundred'
All you need is 1) an internet connection, and 2) to show up to your session.
Leave the rest to me. Personally.
So if you're...
You're not alone! I'm already helping women just like you BEAT the negative feelings and to #FEELGOOD.
Yet I don't expect you to take MY word for it...
Join my life-changing #FEELGOOD coaching community and start turning the tide today. There's no risk... TRY us out for one month, obligation-free. If it doesn't work out for you, you can end without risking anything and without contracts.
You'll be delighted you tried this out. You can expect to...
Yet The Best News of All... You Can Become One Of "Jessica's Hundred" Without Risking A Single Cent!
Purchase with confidence! You have 30 full days to examine everything, and to use what you wish. Try the LIVE workouts with me, sample the delicious, family-friendly recipes, engage with your new Facebook community. If for any reason or even no reason at all, you want a full refund, just email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll get your money back immediately. NO questions asked. You do not need an excuse. No questions, no hassle, no fine print. Incidentally, I am devoted to helping you #FEELGOOD, and working with satisfied customers. If you are not going to benefit from the 'Jessica's Hundred' #FEELGOOD Coaching Program, I'd prefer to buy it back from you.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE