Berry Protein Pancakes
Breakfast is a really important meal of the day. Getting protein into your breakfast can help keep you fuller for longer, making you better able to stay on track. These pancakes are the perfect mix of protein with carbohydrates. They are super tasty, and so quick and easy to make.
2 Whole eggs
5 Egg Whites
2 Scoops Protein Powder
1 Banana Sliced
1 Cup Berries
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Cup Oats
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1Cook the oats as directed.
- 2Add the eggs and egg whites and beat
- 3Toss in protein, banana, berries, and peanut butter and stir.
- 4Shake some cinnamon over the mixture; add sweetener if you prefer.
- 5Place a pan on high heat and add coconut oil.
- 6Spoon in the mixture a little at a time to make silver dollar-size pancakes. Flip when bubbles appear on the surface.
Top Tips with this Recipe!
This recipe is so lovely with lots of different types of berries. Blueberries are my favourite, but raspberries go great too. Not only is it a great breakfast, it's also perfect for a snack or lunch.